Join Dr. Daniel Brown Ph.D. and Gretchen Nelson LPT in this open level course to explore the openness of being and the foundational practices of meditation.
Participants are advised to wear warm, comfortable clothing, and to bring a blanket and mat to lay on. Should participants have a meditation cushion or bench, these are recommended – otherwise, chairs will be available.
Cost: $1200 for the full eight days.
Please visit website for payment options and further details:
Schedule: Day 2
10:00AM - 12:30PM
- Introduction to Concentration Using the 3-Point Breath.
- Ordinary vs. Extraordinary Forms of Practice
2:00PM - 4:30PM
- Factors That Potentiate the Practice.
- Common Problems and Methods to Deal with Them.
- Distracting Thoughts.
- Drowsiness & Flightiness.
7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Application of Methods to Deal with Thoughts and Drowsiness/Flightiness.
- Vigilant Practice.