Join Dr. Daniel Brown Ph.D. and Gretchen Nelson LPT in this open level course to explore the openness of being and the foundational practices of meditation.
Participants are advised to wear warm, comfortable clothing, and to bring a blanket and mat to lay on. Should participants have a meditation cushion or bench, these are recommended – otherwise, chairs will be available.
Cost: $1200 for the full eight days.
Please see website for payment and further details.
Schedule: Day 3
10:00AM - 12:30PM
- Deepening Concentration - Intensifying & Easing-Up.
- Skill in Concentration.
2:00PM - 4:30PM
- Concentration Using the 7-Point Object.
- The Problem of Partial Staying.
7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Concentration Using the Mind-Perspective.
- Concentration with Support – An Overview of the State.