Join Dr. Daniel Brown Ph.D. and Gretchen Nelson LPT in this open level course to explore the openness of being and the foundational practices of meditation.
Participants are advised to wear warm, comfortable clothing, and to bring a blanket and mat to lay on. Should participants have a meditation cushion or bench, these are recommended – otherwise, chairs will be available.
Cost: $1200 for the full eight days.
Please see website for payment and further details.
Schedule: Day 4
10:00AM - 12:30PM
- The Development of Physical Pliancy.
- Concentration Without Support.
- Skill in Intensifying & Easing-Up.
- Stabilizing the Flow of Mind-Moments; Stream Access.
2:00PM - 4:30PM
- Automatic Concentration, One-Pointedness, and Equanimity.
- Assessing Progress – The Nine States of Staying Using the Elephant Path Model. - Meditation on Movement & Stillness.
- Stabilizing Concentration From the Mind-Perspective.
7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Overview of the Ordinary Insight Meditations.
- Meditation on Emptiness of Self Representation.